Saïd Business School University of Oxford Park End Street Oxford OX1 1HP
Graham is an experienced Programme Director specialising in the Professional Services industry.
Graham's main focus is the practical application of psychology to achieve behaviour change. This involves finding ways to secure the engagement and motivation of senior executives and teams, establishing a positive mindset to impact personal and corporate performance.
Graham’s career has primarily been in management consulting. He spent over 25 years with PwC and IBM Global Business Services, including 16 as a partner, combining client relationship, sales and project delivery roles with business leadership. Working predominantly with Financial Services and Professional Services clients, his engagements have covered board level visioning and facilitation, culture change and communication, performance improvement, operational transformation, new business launch and project direction. His work is characterised by a determination to assist people to achieve their full potential, both individually and in teams, and to find creative ways to help this happen.
- engendering fearless behaviour and culture across businesses
- sponsoring leadership development, partner admissions and assessment
- leading innovation tournaments throughout organisations
- leadership of initiatives to enhance diversity and inclusivity
- large scale employee engagement and recruitment
- initiative alignment, capacity management and workforce planning
- work/life integration
- conferences and communication events on multiple themes.
Graham holds an MA in Engineering from Cambridge University (class 1, prize) and an MBA in Finance from Cass Business School, London. Married with four daughters, he is an experienced charity trustee, active musician (piano and trumpet), and park run Run Director.