About the event
Our event will provide an opportunity for you to learn more about the School and our Oxford MBA and 1+1 MBA.
Hosted by Aidan O’Halloran, MBA Recruitment Manager, this event will focus on the application process ahead of our second application deadline in November. There will also be a Q&A with a panel of alumni, for you to get their insights.
How to register for the event
- Due to limited capacity, we will review your registration form and then confirm your place
- To attend please complete the registration form. We will then confirm as soon as we can whether your registration has been successful
- We will confirm the location of the event when your place is secured
- 6.30pm – Registration and networking
- 7.00pm – Presentation and Q&A with alumni
- 8.15pm – Networking Reception
- 9.30pm – Close
The Oxford MBA is a full-time one-year programme comprising of stimulating lectures, energetic seminars, intensive small group work, and collaborative team projects. A key aim of our top-ranked programme is to develop your ability to think logically, laterally and independently that will take you anywhere in the world.
The Oxford 1+1 MBA provides students with the depth of a specialist Master’s degree and the breadth of the world-class Oxford MBA, with students completing the two degrees in two years. The programme enables students to pair the one-year Oxford MBA with a one-year specialist Master’s degree offered by other Oxford University departments, such as Public Policy, Computer Science, or Environmental Studies. Attendees will also learn more about the School’s Oxford Pershing Square Graduate Scholarship, which fully funds both years of the 1+1 MBA.
For further information please contact Aidan O'Halloran. We look forward to meeting you in Shanghai.