Driving Disruptive Growth
- 4 days
- Short Programme
- £7,000 plus accommodation
About the programme
A new programme designed to inspire senior leaders with responsibility for driving growth through disruption.
Discover, discuss and reflect on the forces of change and disruption within organisations, industries and the world, and turn these into new and unique opportunities for driving business growth and creating value for today’s and tomorrow’s customers.
Designed to facilitate engagement across the organisation, participants are encouraged to invite others responsible for delivering growth to the opening day of the programme and foster a common sense of enthusiasm and purpose around how to engineer and lead the next evolution of their organisations.
Led by Oxford Saïd’s Associate Dean of Research and L’Oréal Professor of Marketing, Andrew Stephen, the programme is supported by senior faculty members from across the University of Oxford, as well as thought leaders engaged in the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative and industry experts.
- Discover unique opportunities for driving disruptive growth
- Develop a robust and substance-driven action plan
- Unparalleled access to University of Oxford faculty and influential leaders
- Skill-set to lead the next evolution of your organisation
- Lifelong membership of the Oxford Business Alumni (OBA) Network
To your organisation
- Develop a culture of innovation
- Engage with an annual forum at the University of Oxford
- Shared enthusiasm for your growth strategy
- Expand knowledge-base through participant diversity
Day 1 - Discover
Based on the latest thinking from key industry experts and world-leading research you will discover the opportunities and challenges that exist across industry sectors and in the world more broadly and consider how they could impact your ability to drive growth in your organisation.
You are encouraged to bring your sponsor along with a senior colleague responsible for delivering growth along to the summit (entry included in programme fee). By sharing a sense of enthusiasm and strategic direction, you will accelerate the impact of your growth strategy.
Day 2 & 3 - Develop
Develop fresh thinking and ground-breaking ideas that you will transform into successful strategies facilitated by unparalleled access to Oxford faculty and industry experts.
Day 4 - Deliver
Deliver an action plan that has been debated and challenged through deep and insightful discussions between your peers and the faculty in a safe, risk-free environment.
Who can apply?
The programme attracts senior executives from a range of organisations, based all over the world.
The programme is designed for senior leaders who are responsible for driving growth within their organisation, in particular:
- Senior leaders within large established companies who need to reinvent their organisations approach to growth
- Senior entrepreneurs within successful start-ups looking to scale their business
- Senior leaders within SME’s seeking to explore new opportunities for growth both regionally, nationally and internationally
- Senior public officials seeking to better understand how to respond to changing environments and stakeholder demands and expectations
- Senior leaders within NGO’s needing to understand how to drive growth and impact for their stakeholders through disruptive technologies
Industries will include, but are not limited to: financial services, technology, health care, education, utilities, government, non-profits; and professional service firms including: law firms and accounting.
Joining the programme
11-14 June 2019
Recruitment for the programme will close one week prior to the programme start date, unless it becomes fully subscribed in advance.
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals: £7,000
Accommodation fee: £869
Confirmation of attendance is subject to receipt of full payment of the programme fee, and places are allocated in order of receipt of payment.
Take advantage of our corporate partner rate (15%) if three or more people from your organisation take part.
Further benefits for organisations are available when three or more participants attend one of our executive programmes within 12 months.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible, as it can take up to 100 days to process.
Saïd Business School can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.