Oxford High Performance Leadership Programme
- 6 days
- Short programme
- £8,400 plus accommodation
About the programme
A one week programme designed to prepare leaders as you navigate an increasingly complex and uncertain business environment.
You will make vital practical connections between your personal leadership style and the organisational challenges you face as a senior manager. The programme will help you develop heightened self-awareness and enhance your impact with leadership strategies, and deliver practical techniques and frameworks.
Each day on the programme is themed, covering:
- Building self-insight as a leader
- Enabling high performance through others
- Crucial conversations and solutions
- Strategic choices in leadership
- Extending leadership impact
Your learning will be contextualised with the support of an Executive Coach. They will investigate your personal and organisational objectives and work with you to build an action plan to put into practice when you return to your organisation.
An introduction to the programme
What our alumni say
The biggest change that Oxford has brought in me is where I invest time. I want to be more impactful – I reflected a lot on that in Oxford and deeply questioned myself – what is the real priority in my role? I adapted and adjusted a lot thanks to Oxford, and it's working.
Focus on how to interpret the results of your pre-programme 360 degree evaluation and NEO personality assessment, and discuss strategies for addressing your development areas.
Explore how leadership impact can be extended, how you can build high quality relationships at work and how to convert relationships into high performing teams.
Focus on leadership decision-making and learn and how to become more effective. You will explore ideas around leading change, how to make it happen, and how to influence those around you to contribute to the success of your change agenda.
Gain strategies for achieving positive outcomes when dealing with difficult conversations or corrosive relationships. You will then participate in a group coaching session where you will be able to explore your individual challenges in-depth in a small peer group.
Explore ways to extend your impact beyond your team and direct reports and into the wider organisation and society. Authority is not always a viable way to lead, we focus on how to lead through influence.
- Reflect critically on your leadership style
- Explore new frameworks and approaches to improve decision making
- Enhance your ability to lead through influence
- Develop new approaches for leading teams to achieve high performance
- Define your leadership role to increase confidence and maximise impact
- Create a personalised toolkit for leadership success
To your business
- Cascade your learning through your team and into the wider organisation
- Participant diversity allows attendees to to think beyond the bounds of their organisation and geography and co-develop new strategies for success
- Gain unparalleled access to influential leaders in organisations in and around your ecosystem
- Develop a culture of innovation, effectively lead change and manage complexity
Who can apply?
The programme is designed for senior managers with responsibility for leading teams and projects.
Participants usually have at least 5 years of leadership experience before joining us and are undergoing a transition in their career or experiencing change in their organisation.
Participants come from many different types of organisations, based all over the world and operating in the public, private and third sector.
You can submit your LinkedIn profile for review with the link below to find out if you're right for this programme.
Joining the programme
- Submit your application
- Committee review
- Telephone interview
- Final decision
Next programme dates:
12–17 May 2019
10–15 November 2019
Recruitment for programmes will close one week prior to the programme start date, unless they become fully subscribed in advance.
Programme fee includes all tuition, education materials, all daytime refreshments and evening meals: £8,400
Accommodation fee: £650
Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment of the programme fee.
Take advantage of our corporate partner rate (15%) if three or more people from your organisation attend any of our Open Programmes across a twelve-month period.
Once you have a confirmed place on a programme, we suggest you apply for a visa as soon as possible, as it can take up to 100 days to process.
Saïd Business School can provide a letter to support your visa application if required.