Oxford Strategic Marketing Programme
- 5 days
- Short Programme
- £6,500 plus accommodation
About the programme
On this programme, you will focus on developing your strategic plans to meet future challenges of marketing and deliver long-term success.
You will look at:
- shaping your marketing plans in the post-digital age
- how to engage with your customers and grow your customer base
- harnessing the power of technology (influencer marketing, social media and big data)
- attracting talent, strengthening your team and influencing key stakeholders
You will draw on cutting-edge research conducted by the Oxford Future of Marketing Initiative, a collaboration between Oxford researchers and high-level brand partners such as Facebook and L'Oréal.
Working with senior business and marketing leaders from across the world, you will have the chance to share and test your ideas, and come away with a refocused set of strategic priorities for you and your team.
For an informal conversation about the programme, please contact Abdul Guerrab.
An introduction to the programme
What our alumni say
This fascinating programme provided practical insights...which we used to inform our new ten-year organisational strategy and digital communications strategy.
- Strategic insights based on cutting-edge research
- The ability to lead your team through the post-digital age
- Access to our international network of leading marketers
To your business
- A clearer strategic vision for marketing
- The skills and tools to meet future technological challenges
- A lean and reshaped marketing team/capability
During the programme, we look in detail at five strategic marketing assets:
- Content and channels
- Data and insights
- Talent, skills and leadership
Marketing challenges and opportunities.
A view of the post-digital marketing landscape. How does your marketing plan compare?
A closer look at your customers.
Technology as a strategic enabler of marketing and performance.
Appreciate and harness the power of influencer marketing, social media and big data.
Marketing leadership and organising for excellence.
Reframe emerging challenges, attract the right talent into a well-balanced team, and positively influence your key stakeholders.
Putting it all together and thinking ahead.
Interrogate the learning of the last few days, and come away with a new set of priorities and a plan for your and your team.