Our goal is to strengthen the Oxford MBA programming for students who are committed to impactful careers and leading systemic change.
Impact Lab is a co-curricular pathway of carefully curated programmes and offerings that complement the Oxford MBA programme for students who are committed to or already have an impact-driven career.
Impact Lab curates a customised set of interwoven activities, including masterclasses, workshops, peer learning activities, and personal development retreats. Much of the content developed and designed for Impact lab is student driven and will include co-created cross-discipline content from both students and thought leaders alike.
Who is the programme for?
The Impact Lab is available to accepted, incoming Oxford MBA students at Saïd Business School.
Impact Lab will accept 50 MBA students onto the year-long programme.
Impact Lab has several components
- A series of Masterclasses by thought leaders and practitioners, co-created with Impact Lab students.
- An Impact Investing Bootcamp (open to non-Lab MBA Students).
- Action Learning Sets and peer coaching.
- Student-led lunchtime sessions for non-Lab MBA students.
- Retreats in the Michaelmas and Trinity term.
One of the most valuable aspects of the Impact Lab is the community it fosters. The Lab aims to cultivate not only future change leaders, but also a strong network of like-minded individuals who will be connected for life.