The Oxford Seed Fund
The Oxford Seed Fund is a select international team of entrepreneurs, investors, and industry specialists.
We invest up to £50,000 in the top Oxford-affiliated startups and provide them with the network and support they need to scale. Our current team is made up of 11 MBA candidates whose experience ranges in venture capital, investment strategy, management consultancy, financial services and entrepreneurship.
Supported by the Entrepreneurship Centre, we source and evaluate up to 200 potential deals per year, conduct due diligence, and ultimately invest in up to two startups per year.
Take a look at our investment portfolio and read all about the investments we've made since the Fund was established in 2012.
Seed Fund statistics
Apply for funding
Applications for the Oxford Seed Fund will open in December 2018
What kind of businesses does the Seed Fund invest in?
- At least one Oxford Student or alumni as part of a strong founding team
- Have raised no more than £100,000 in previous funding
- Have the potential to receive a 10x follow-on investment or generate substantial revenues in the next 18 months
- Initial capital requirements such that our funding can make a meaningful difference in the company's trajectory
- Registered either in the UK or the US, even if they operate elsewhere